Website - SATT Lutech
The SATT Paris - Ile de France - Compiègne - Oise (hereinafter the “SATT LUTECH”) attaches great importance to the protection and respect for the privacy of the Users of the website www.sattlutech.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
User (or “You”): any Internet user who browses, reads, views and uses the Website.
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; is deemed to be an "identifiable natural person" a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, an IP address or to one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological or genetic identity; psychic, economic, cultural or social.
Processing: any operation, or set of operations, relating to Personal Data, whatever the process used (collection, recording, organization, conservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use , communication by broadcast transmission or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, blocking, erasure or destruction, etc.)
Data Controller: the person who determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data, that is to say the purpose and the way to achieve it.
2. Who is RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING your personal data?
The company SATT LUTECH, a simplified joint stock company, with a capital of 1,000,000 euros, whose head office is located at 4 - 4bis rue de Ventadour - 75001 Paris (RCS Paris 539 984 500 00030) is Data Processing Manager of a personal nature collected on its Website. To contact the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED on the website?
The User's personal data that may be collected on the Website are as follows:
- Identity and contact details: surname, first name, address, telephone number, email address
- Professional information: company and function of the User, curriculum vitae
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the User's Internet connection
- Connection and navigation data:
- Geolocation (city, country)
- Data related to server connections (entry routes, pages visited, URL visited and who will be visited, timestamp)
- Terminal identifiers (device used, screen resolution, brands used, operating system)
- Connection identifiers (service provider, browser)
- In case of sharing by the User on social networks (examples: Facebook, Google +, Twitter, LinkedIn) of information present on the Website: the shared page, the platform, the number of users on the 'having shared
- Any other personal data that would be transmitted voluntarily by the User to SATT LUTECH
4. satt lutech may use your PERSONAL DATA for the following purposes:
- Allow and improve your navigation on the Website, the management and traceability of connection data and use of the Website;
- Improve the relevance of the contents of the Website, and allow the optimization of the visibility of the Website;
- Process your requests made via the Website;
- Carry out anonymous statistics;
- Analyze responses to calls for tenders / calls for projects;
- Carry out actions to recruit candidates (jobs, competitions, calls for projects, etc.);
- Conduct optional satisfaction surveys;
- Carry out prospecting actions with a view to technology transfer;
- Analyze innovative results for a transfer project;
- Analyze a company creation project with a view to exploiting innovative results; Develop the SATT LUTECH network with a view to possible partnerships / collaborations / technology transfers.
5. On what bases does SATT LUTECH use it to process your PERSONAL DATA?
For the purposes of the purposes listed in Article 4 above, SATT LUTECH only processes your Personal Data on the condition of having one of the following legal bases:
- your consent;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which You are a party or in order to take measures at your request before entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary to allow SATT LUTECH to comply with its legal obligations;
- Processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of SATT LUTECH.
6. how are your PERSONAL DATA collected?
Personal Data is collected:
- directly from the User when he:
- completes a form for entering information or correspondence on the Website (the boxes to be filled marked with an asterisk must be filled in so that the form concerned can be processed by SATT LUTECH), < / li>
- contacts SATT LUTECH by any means of communication (email, telephone, postal email, visit to our premises, meeting with a SATT LUTECH employee outside the premises, etc.)
- indirectly, through the use of browser tracers or cookies, when the User:
- browses the Website and consults announcements, calls for projects, calls for tenders, dispatches, portfolios or other elements disseminated by SATT LUTECH;
- shares an offer or information through social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Twitter and Linkedin.
SATT LUTECH automatically records certain personal data relating to the browsing of Users of the Website. This Personal Data is compiled and analyzed in its entirety and may include the URL that has just been visited, the one the User will go to (whether these URLs are on the Website or not), the browser used and the IP address.
The Website is not intended for minors. However, if this is the case, the collection must take place with the express authorization of the holder of parental responsibility for the child under the age of 15, to be sent by email to the address at email@example.com
7. what are the COOKIEs used by satt lutech and what are the means allowing you to oppose them?
What is a cookie?
The cookies placed by SATT LUTECH when browsing the Website have the following purposes:
- ensure the functioning of the Website;
- record data provided by the User to personalize their browsing experience.
Third party cookies may also be placed in order to identify the services consulted on the Website and thus establish statistics. These are cookies that allow SATT LUTECH to know the use and performance of the Website, to establish statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements of the Website (content visited, routes) allowing it to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services.
Google Analytics is a web traffic analysis tool offered by Google, Inc (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). It allows to know how often the User has visited the Website, the pages he has visited, the duration of the visit and the way in which he has interacted with the Website. Thus, the information generated by cookies is likely to be transmitted and stored by Google on servers abroad, respecting the legal requirements of the countries where they are likely to be located.
The User can refuse Google Analytics cookies by customizing the cookie management panel available at the bottom right of each page of the "Service Management" site.
If the browser is configured, SATT LUTECH informs the User that their browsing and experience on the Website may be limited.
Other cookies from third party partners may be placed on the Website. To find out more, the User is invited to consult the cookie management panel available at the bottom right of each page of the "Service management" site.
How to configure the deposit of cookies?
The User has various means to manage his choices regarding cookies:
- The User's browser can be configured to notify him of the cookies that are placed in his terminal and ask him to accept them or not, on a case-by-case basis or to refuse them systematically.
- The User can directly configure cookies on the Website using the banner that appears. He can thus accept all cookies, customize yes prohibit all cookies by modifying the cookie management panel.
Since the cookie indirectly collects personal information about the visitor, the latter also has a right of consultation, withdrawal and modification. How long are the data collected by cookies kept?
The retention period for the information collected on the User's computer by the cookies placed by LUTECH is twelve (12) months from the date of navigation.
8. how long is your personal data retained by satt lutech?
Unless it receives a request from the User for the purpose of deleting their Personal Data, admissible under the conditions referred to in Article 12, SATT LUTECH will keep the Personal Data for the time necessary to perform the purposes mentioned in article 4 then for a maximum period of twelve (12) months, unless a legal obligation requires a different retention period (eg: maximum authorized duration of 13 months for cookies).
9. who are the RECIPIENTS of your PERSONAL data?
Access to Personal Data is restricted to employees and subcontractors of SATT LUTECH who need to know them for the purposes of carrying out the processing referred to in Article 4 and who have been made aware of the observation rules on the confidentiality and security of Personal Data.
Personal data collected and processed by SATT LUTECH by means of the Website are not transferred or rented, free of charge or against payment, to third parties.
Personal data relating to SATT LUTECH employees which are made accessible on the Website may not be collected or processed without the prior written consent of the person concerned.
In addition, each User is prohibited from collecting and using, manually or automatically, this Personal Data to send advertising messages or of any other nature that has no relation to the activities of SATT LUTECH. and its collaborators.
10. Does satt lutech transfer your personal data outside the european union?
No. If the LUTECH company had to transfer Personal Data outside the European Union, it would inform the User beforehand and in any event ensure that it is transferred to a country subject to a decision. the adequacy of the European Commission or, failing that, the application of legal tools to secure the transfer of Personal Data, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
11. what SECURITY measures does the satt lutech bring to your personal data?
As Data Controller, SATT LUTECH has implemented protective measures to ensure the confidentiality, security and integrity of Users' personal data. SATT LUTECH ensures, in particular, that (i) the User's personal data are not distorted and / or damaged and that (ii) unauthorized third parties do not have access to them. SATT LUTECH has also implemented specific measures, including:
- Keeping records of the processing of Personal Data;
- The implementation of an information system security policy;
- Securing access to its premises;
- Raising awareness among SATT LUTECH employees of the regulations relating to personal data;
- The ISO 9001 version 2015 policy of SATT LUTECH.
- The right of access: the User can request confirmation that his Personal Data is or is not processed by our services. If they are, the User can request a free copy of this data, provided that such a request is not manifestly abusive, in particular by its repetitive or systematic nature.
- The right to rectify, update or delete inaccurate Personal Data: the User may request the modification or updating of inaccurate information concerning him.
- The right to be forgotten: the User may request the erasure of information concerning him contained in our databases to the extent that the latter are no longer relevant to one of the purposes set out above and under reserves that there is no legitimate interest of SATT LUTECH or legal obligation requiring that they be kept.
- The right to oppose and withdraw consent: the User can request at any time not to appear on a file in our databases, unless SATT LUTECH demonstrates the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the User.
- The right to request the limitation of Processing: the User may request the suspension of Processing concerning him in the cases provided for by the regulations, that is to say when:
- the User disputes the accuracy of the Data for a period of time allowing SATT LUTECH to verify the accuracy of the Data;
- Processing encounters a legal difficulty and the User opposes the erasure of his data but instead requests the limitation of their use;
- SATT LUTECH no longer needs the Data for the purposes of Processing but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of the User's legal rights;
- the User has objected to the Processing, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons pursued by the Controller prevail over those of the User.
- The right to portability: the User may request that his personal data be transmitted, in a structured format, to SATT LUTECH or to another data controller, when (i) this is technically possible and when (ii ) the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent.
- The right to define general and / or specific directives relating to the fate of Personal Data and the way in which the User wishes his rights to be exercised after his death. In this regard, in the event of death which would be brought to the knowledge of SATT LUTECH, the Personal Data will be deleted, unless it is necessary to keep it for a determined period for reasons relating to legal and regulatory obligations and / or legal deadlines. prescription to which SATT LUTECH is bound, and after having been communicated to a third party possibly designated by the User.
However, if an incident impacting the integrity and / or confidentiality of the User's personal data was brought to the attention of SATT LUTECH and presented a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the User '' User, the latter will inform the User as soon as possible and will communicate to him the corrective measures taken or proposed to remedy the violation of Personal Data.
12. what are your RIGHTS as a USER?
The User is finally informed that he has the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL) in the event of a dispute.
13. how to contact satt lutech for any questions regarding your personal data?
For the sake of confidentiality and protection of personal data, SATT LUTECH must ensure the identity of the person before responding to such a request. The User must therefore identify himself by presenting a copy of his identity document (identity card or passport).
You can also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (www.cnil.fr) for further information on the protection of personal data.